Temporary Error 1
Occasionally, issues in Yahoo Mail can cause a temporary error. "Temporary Error 1," which can also appear as "UserOpenFailed," is one of these.
Don’t worry, this error will usually correct itself within a few minutes to a few hours.
Don't wait! Get your email while the problem corrects itself on a computer. Download the Yahoo Mail app for iOS and Android devices and access your email on a smartphone now.
Try these steps to fix the error on a computer:
- Make sure you’re using a supported Web browser and Operating System.
- See our Yahoo Mail system requirements for more info.
- Sign out of Yahoo Mail on all desktop and mobile devices.
- Clear your web browser's cache and cookies.
- Restart your Web browser.
- Sign back in to Yahoo Mail to see if the error is gone.
Thank you! Your feedback has successfully been submitted.
Please tell us why you didn't find this helpful.