View email with the Preview Pane
Need to scroll through your emails while you're reading a single message? Multitasking isn't a problem when you're using the Preview Pane.
Enable and disable Preview Pane
You can turn this feature on or off from either the "Settings" menu.
- Mouse over the Settings menu icon | select Settings.
- Click Viewing email.
- From the "Preview Pane" drop-down menu, select:
- None - Disables the Preview Pane.
- Preview Pane on the bottom - Displays a preview below the message list.
- Preview Pane on the right - Displays a preview to the right of the message list.
Resize Preview Pane
You can increase or decrease the size of the Preview Pane to fit your needs.
- Mouse over the bar that divides your message list from the Preview Pane.
- The cursor changes shape.
- Click and drag the bar left/right or up/down.
Did you know? You can double-click a message to fill the content area with it.
Thank you! Your feedback has successfully been submitted.
Please tell us why you didn't find this helpful.