Add clickable links to your email
The internet is just a click away! Send your friends clickable links to any website you want.
There are two parts to a clickable link - the visible word your recipient clicks on and the website you send them to.
- While composing an email, enter the word or phrase you'd like the recipient to click on.
- Highlight the text.
- Click the Insert Link icon in the formatting toolbar.
- If it's missing, click the Rich Text icon to switch to Rich Text mode.
- Enter the full URL of the website.
- Example: http://www.yahoo.com
- Click OK.
The text is underlined and colored blue. When you send the email, the link will become clickable.
Thank you! Your feedback has successfully been submitted.
Please tell us why you didn't find this helpful.