Sign in or out of Yahoo
Sign in to access your personalized Yahoo account, or sign out while you're away.
- Click Sign In at the top of any Yahoo page.
- Enter your Yahoo ID and password.
Note: Your username is your Yahoo email address without the "@yahoo.com" at the end. If you have an account ending with @ymail.com, @rocketmail.com, or a non-Yahoo address, you'll need to enter the full email address for your username.
- Click Sign In.
- Mouse over your name at the top of any Yahoo page.
- A drop-down menu appears.
- Select Sign Out.
- Keep your information safe! Always sign out of your account when you're finished using Yahoo.
- Sign in with Facebook or Google. Use our step-by-step guide.
- Signed in less than 8 hours ago? If you don't close your browser or sign out, your account will stay signed in.
- If you sign in on the same computer more than once, your Yahoo ID might auto-populate on the sign-in screen.
- Need to sign in to a different Yahoo account? Sign out of your current account and sign in to the new one.
Was this article helpful?
Thank you! Your feedback has successfully been submitted.
Please tell us why you didn't find this helpful.