Sign in or out of Yahoo
Learn how to sign in or out of your Yahoo account.
- Click Sign In at the top of any Yahoo page.
- Enter your username or email address.
- Click Continue.
- Enter your password.
- Click Sign In.
Your username is your Yahoo email address without the "@yahoo.com" at the end. If you have an email address ending with @ymail.com, @rocketmail.com, or a non-Yahoo address, you'll need to enter the full email address for your username.
- If you’ve activated Account Key, simply enter your username and approve the notification we send to your phone.
- If you’ve activated Account Key, but have it turned off, enter your username as normal. You can then either enter your password or click Try Yahoo Account Key and approve the notification we send to your phone.
Can’t find the notification? You can learn more about signing in with Account Key in our help article.
- Mouse over your name at the top of any Yahoo page.
- A drop-down menu appears.
- Click Sign Out.
Thank you! Your feedback has successfully been submitted.
Please tell us why you didn't find this helpful.