Important dates for Yahoo Fantasy Baseball
Keep track of this year's important dates in Yahoo Fantasy Baseball. The Fantasy Baseball season follows the same schedule as the 2020 Major League Baseball regular season.
The 2020 season runs from June 11, 2020 through September 27, 2020.
Team and league registration is open from January 30, 2020 until July 30, 2020.
- First day for live drafts - February 3, 2020
- Last day for live drafts - July 31, 2020
- First day for live draft lobby - February 25, 2020
- Last day for live draft lobby - July 31, 2020
For your league to score for the entire MLB season, your draft must be completed by a specific day, based on your roster change format.
|Roster change format||Draft deadline|
|Daily - today||June 11, 2020 - complete your league's draft before the first game of the season begins.|
|Daily - tomorrow||June 10, 2020 at 11:59:59pm PDT|
|Weekly||June 10, 2020 at 11:59:59pm PDT|
If your league's draft happens after the deadline, your season will be begin scoring during the next game, based on your league type.
|League type||Post-deadline season start dates|
|Head-to-Head||Scoring begins the following Fantasy week|
|Rotisserie or Points||Scoring begins the day after your draft is completed|
All Head-to-Head Leagues use a multi-week playoff at the end of the season.
- Public and Pro Leagues - Use a 6 team playoff format during weeks 23, 24, and 25.
- Private Leagues – Commissioners choose from several formats and timeframes. Check out your league settings for specifics.
- The trade deadline for all 2020 Pro and Public Leagues is September 20, 2020 at 11:59 p.m. PT.
- Private Leagues may have a different deadline based on league configuration.
- Your commissioner will set this deadline.
- Check out your league settings for your specific deadlines.