Want to share a file with your fellow group members? It's easy to do on the "Files" page.
Missing the "Files" or "Upload" options? Group owners and moderators have the ability to restrict access to certain features of their group. If the "Files" page isn't available or you don't see an "Upload" option, you can request access by contacting the group owners and moderators.
- On your group's main page, click More | Files.
- Click Upload.
- Select a file to upload.
- Enter a description (if desired).
- To notify all group members of the file upload, select Notify members.
- If you're a moderator, click Schedule options to choose when the file is automatically distributed to group members. Learn about automatic delivery.
- Click Save.
- To protect you and your fellow group members, messages containing certain attachment file types will not be delivered: .exe, .vps, .pif, .scr, or .bat
- The Yahoo Groups Terms of Service prohibits uploading copyrighted files and photos without the permission of the copyright owner.