Sort, search, and print tables
To begin, you'll need to view the table you'd like to work with:
- On your group's main page, click Database.
- If you don't see "Database", click More | Database.
- Click a table.
Sorting a table
While viewing a table, click a column header to sort by that column header, alphabetically. Click the same column header again to reverse the sort.
You can adjust how compact the table displays:
- For a compact view, select Actions | Slim.
- For a spaced view, select Actions | Relaxed.
Searching in a table
While viewing a table, enter a search term in the "Search this table" box and click the Search icon .
Tip - The table search is case-sensitive.
Printing a table
- While viewing a table, click Actions | Print table.
- The table opens as a new tab in your Web browser.
- Print the page from your Web browser, using your browser's built-in print functionality.
Sorted tables print sorted! If you sorted your table just before printing, the printed table will be sorted. To change this, you'll need to re-sort your table and go through the steps to print again.