Manage moderator settings in Yahoo Groups
If you're a group owner or moderator with privileges to change group settings, there are multiple settings available for privacy and membership approval in your group. Just click Management | Control Panel to adjust any of these options:
- Group Settings—Change privacy settings, joining and viewing settings, photomatic settings, email preferences, and how attachments are distributed:
- Plain Text
- HTML - No Attachments
- HTML - Include Attachments as Links
- HTML - Include Attachments in Email
- Access Control—Control who can access your group's features and customize each feature's access level.
- Moderation—Control how messages and photos are moderated.
- Email Template—Control the subject prefix and footer for email sent to members.
- Notifications—Create or modify automatic notifications sent to members.
- About Group—Change your group's title, web address, description, and category.