Invite new members to your group
Want to expand your group to include more people? Group owners and moderators who have the ability to invite new members can send up to 100 total invites every 24 hours.
- Start on a desktop or laptop computer.
- On your group's main page, click Management | Manage Invitations.
- Enter email addresses of the people you'd like to invite, separated by commas.
- To invite users to have only mailing-list access (no Web access), select Add only to mailing list.
- Click Invite.
- The number invites you can send in a 24-hour period is cumulative across all of your groups.
- If you're a moderator and don't have the ability to invite new members, contact your group's owner to request that they give you access.
- If an email address is "Bouncing," it can't be used to subscribe to a group until the bounce status is resolved.
Thank you! Your feedback has successfully been submitted.
Please tell us why you didn't find this helpful.