Activities available via email in Yahoo Groups
Don't have access to the web? There are still a bunch of actions you can perform in Yahoo Groups via email.
Full list of email commands
Important: Replace "groupname" with the actual name of the group in each of these commands (e.g., email@example.com).
To use these commands: you don't need to be a member of the group you're emailing.
- Join a group: Send a blank message to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Receive general help information: Send a blank message to email@example.com
- Contact a group's owners and moderators: Send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org
To use these commands: you'll need to be a member of, or subscribed to the group you're emailing, and to send the email from your group member account email address.
- Unsubscribe: Send a blank message to email@example.com
- Post a message: Send your message to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Create a photomatic (photo) album: Send an email with your photos attached to email@example.com
- The subject line of your email will become the album title.
- Put message delivery on hold: Send a blank message to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Change email delivery to Daily Digest: Send a blank message to email@example.com
- Change email delivery to individual emails (instead of digests): Send a blank message to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you! Your feedback has successfully been submitted.
Please tell us why you didn't find this helpful.