Problems viewing or passing CAPTCHA verification
Frontier Yahoo uses CAPTCHA verification to protect against spam or other unauthorized account access. By selecting the correct images, you verify you're human and not a spam-sending computer.
- Hear it - Click the headphones icon below the CAPTCHA to hear what images to select.
- Try a different code - Click the refresh icon below the CAPTCHA to see a different code.
- Creating a new Frontier Yahoo account.
- Performing too many failed sign in attempts.
- Forwarding messages (chain letters, jokes, etc.).
- Accessing your account from a new browser, computer, or location.
- Sending an email containing HTML, links, embedded graphics, attachments.