Block images in Frontier Yahoo
Choose whether or not to display images in Frontier Yahoo Mail. While the default setting is to show all images except for those in spam emails, turning the setting off can increase the privacy and security of your account by disabling potentially malicious images and content.
- In Frontier Yahoo Mail, click Settings | select More Settings .
- Click Viewing Email | in the Viewing Email pane, scroll to the bottom
- Under Show images in messages, select your preference:
- Always, except in Spam folder
- Ask before showing external images
- Wait for the page to refresh and automatically save.