Download photos in Flickr
Backing up your photos to Flickr is a great way to keep them safe. Easily re-download them to your computer whenever you want. You can even download individual photos from others, as long as the photographer allows it.
How many photos do you want to download?
- Click any photo to open it.
- Click the Download icon .
- Click the size that you want to download it.
- Mouse over You | select Camera Roll.
- Select one or more items.
- Click Download.
- Click Download zip.
Thank you! Your feedback has successfully been submitted.
Please tell us why you didn't find this helpful.