Get started with the iPhone Flickr app
Get the best out of Flickr in the palm of your hand. Explore breathtaking photos, connect with photographers, and share your own experiences on the go.
Address issues you're having
Sometimes things don't go as smoothly as we'd like, but you can often fix most issues you encounter.
- Fix password and login issues
- Fix app crashes and general app issues
- Fix upload issues (auto and manual uploads)
Learn how to use the app
Here's what you need to know to get familiar with the Flickr app.
You can automatically back up your photos and videos to Flickr or manually upload them.
Camera Roll, in your Profile , gives you instant access to everything you've ever uploaded to Flickr.
- Everything is sorted by date taken (newest first).
- Scroll down to see the timeline , on the right. Use it to jump to any date.
- Download items you've uploaded by tapping the Share icon , then tap Save.
Here's some other cool things you can do:
The app lets you create albums and add or remove photos and videos to them. Learn how.
You can enjoy the basic Flickr group photo features from the app.
- Access your groups from the Profile .
- Add photos to a group by tapping the Share icon , then tap Add to Group.
- Find groups from Search .
- Join a group by tapping Join.
- Leave a group by tapping the Check at the top.
- Use the group discussion feature to start or comment on photos that's shared with a group.
Tap the Feed to see photos from groups or people you follow, or tap Search to explore the most popular new additions in the Flickr universe.
- Tap Fave to like a photo and add it to your "Favorites" (located in your Albums).
- Tap the Comment icon to let the photographer know your thoughts.
- Tap the Search and enter your search terms to find something specific.
Access your settings, from the Profile , to customize Flickr.
- Get notified if someone interacts with you on Flickr.
- Update your default upload settings.
- Turn SafeSearch on or off.
Set your prefs - Learn about your app options.
Things missing from the app
While the app is pretty robust, there are still a number of things you can only do from a computer. Here are some commonly requests task that require a computer: