Get started with the Android Flickr app
Use Flickr to explore breathtaking photos from all over the world, meet cool photographers, and share your own experiences. Here's what you need to know to get familiar with the Flickr app.
Your mobile command center, the profile lets you view and edit all of your content, settings, and groups.
View and organize everything you've ever uploaded to Flickr. Use the slider on the right to scroll to any date in the blink of an eye.
Swipe left to right to check out different types of content.
- Camera Roll - See your public and private uploads.
- Public - See just your public facing content.
- Albums - See your faves and all of your albums.
- Groups - Check out photos from your groups' pool.
- Tag photos - Add descriptive tags so your photos appear in searches.
Access your settings to customize Flickr. Here are some examples:
- Automatically back up your photos and videos.
- Get notified if someone interacts with you on Flickr.
- Update your default upload settings.
- Turn SafeSearch on or off.
Set your prefs - Learn about your app options.
Check out your contacts' and groups' latest uploads and fave or comment on ones you like. If the owner allows it, you can even save, share, or add their content to a group.
Discover new faves
If you're feeling adventurous, explore the most popular new additions to the Flickr universe or search for new content or contacts.
Upload on the go
Capture the moment with Flickr or pick photos and videos you've already taken, then share it with the world! Learn how to upload to Flickr.