Flickr group administration options
Group administrators can update the group's look, adjust its settings, and manage its members.
Update your group cover photo or group icon
Your cover photo and group icon represents what your group is about. Pick any safe, public photo.
- Mouse over your cover photo or group icon | click the Edit icon .
- Click a photo from the pool, then click Select.
- Optionally, drag the image to set the position.
- Click Save.
Adjust your group's settings
Access your group settings by clicking Administration on the top of the group page.
Make changes to the members of your group.
Update your group info so it's easier to find.
- Indicate if you're allowing "moderate" or "restricted" content
- Add or remove keywords to make your group more searchable
- Your group icon
- Update the group icon image (see steps above)
- Flickr web address
- Define a unique URL for your group
- This can't be changed
- The option disapears after you've set a URL
- Name / URL / Description
- Change the group name or description
- Add an external website's URL
Change how others interact with your group.
- Moderating your group
- Set group rules
- Set safety levels
- Make a public group private
- Change what non-members can see
- Swtich between "open" or "invite only"
- Group rules
- Set if members need agree to group rules before joining
- Set or opt out of limiting the number of groups a photo can be submitted to
Delete your group
You can delete your group, as long as you're the admin and last member of the group. Learn how.