Flickr group administration options
Group administrators can update the group's look, adjust its settings, and manage its members.
Update your group cover photo or group icon
Your cover photo and group icon represents what your group is about. Pick any safe, public photo.
- Mouse over your cover photo or group icon | click the Edit icon .
- Click a photo from the pool, then click Select.
- Optionally, drag the image to set the position.
- Click Save.
Adjust your group's settings
Access your group settings by clicking Administration on the top of the group page.
Change how others interact with your group.
Update your group info so it's easier to find.
- Your group icon
- Update the group icon image (see steps above)
- Flickr web address
- Define a unique URL for your group
- This can't be changed
- The option disapears after you've set a URL
- Name / URL / Description
- Change the group name or description
- Add an external website's URL
- Add or remove keywords to make your group more searchable
- Indicate if you're allowing "moderate" or "restricted" content
Make changes to the members of your group.
Delete your group
You can delete your group, as long as you're the admin and last member of the group. Learn how.