Track investments you own or watch using portfolios
Stay on top of the stocks, funds, and securities that you're investing or interested in by adding them to portfolios. Learn what you can do with portfolios that you set up and maintain in Yahoo Finance.
Track and use investment data
- Watch future possibilities by creating portfolios of their ticker symbols.
- Set up custom views for portfolios to include just what's interesting to you.
- Import or export a portfolio to share data, back it up, or use it in a spreadsheet.
Monitor your own financial assets
- Track your investments by entering your holdings information.
- Add notes to your entered holdings for facts, reminders, or other info.
- You can also enter your cash or private equity holdings into a portfolio.
- Link your holdings from an online brokerage account to track it in a portfolio.