Research investments in Yahoo Finance search results
Once you find a stock, fund, or other investment using the Yahoo Finance search, its Summary page opens and shows key data, metrics, and recent news. From here you can click tabs for the main pages below with different information and views. These and other pages are available depending on the investment that you are researching.
Facts and Information
View important, relevant information about the investment you've just found.
- Profile - Basic info, like location, industry, number of employees, and key executives
- Financials - Annual and quarterly income statements, cashflow statements, and balance sheets
- Sustainability - ESG rating for environmental, social, and controversial issues around this investment
Financial performance data
See how well a stock or fund is doing by viewing its past and current numbers.
- Chart - An interactive graph for viewing or comparing one or more ticker symbol
- Statistics - Key financial highlights, valuation measures, and trading information
- Historical data - Customizable and downloadable tables of prices, splits, and dividends
Others' opinions and actions
Read what they're are saying and who's investing in a ticker symbol.
- Conversations - Join the discussion with other users.
- Options - Information about calls and puts on this asset
- Holders - Major institutional and insider holders including amounts involved
- Analysis - See what the analysts think. This data is updated quarterly by Thomson Reuters.