Problems with Yahoo Finance portfolios
While you can resolve most portfolio issues using the steps listed immediately below, we'll also keep you informed of any known issues we're actively fixing, under "known issues."
Fix portfolio problems
- If you’re using an older version of a Web browser, or Internet Explorer in Compatibility View, you'll experience problems with portfolio functionality and performance. Learn how to:
- Complete these browser troubleshooting steps; they'll fix most webpage problems.
- Are you missing portfolios or portfolio data?
- If you have more than one Yahoo account, first make sure you're signed in to the right account.
- Learn how to download portfolio data.
Portfolios load slowly when viewed in Firefox with the RoboForm add-on. As a workaround, you can disable the RoboForm add-on.
Thank you! Your feedback has successfully been submitted.
Please tell us why you didn't find this helpful.