Use visitors trend to measure interest in a stock
See how much attention Yahoo Finance users are paying to a stock. The visitors trend is calculated from view counts of the Yahoo Finance Summary page for the stock. It shows whether visitor interest has been more, less, or the same as usual over the short, medium, and long term past. View a chart of the trend line compared to baseline average. Upward spikes of the line show how significant events affect this stock.
- Go to Yahoo Finance.
- Enter a company name or ticker symbol in the "Search" bar.
- Select a quote from the search list.
- At the top of the Summary page, find the "Visitors trend" near the ticker name and symbol:
- Arrows show relative upward, downward, or unchanging user visits to this page.
- Time periods are 2 days, 10 weeks, or 9 months for short, medium, and long term trends.
- Click Visitors trend or the Summary chart to open the stock price chart with Yahoo Finance visitors data below.