Fix problems with a linked brokerage account
Most issues with a brokerage account can be resolved by removing then linking your account again. If the issue is related to an order you placed, you'll need to contact your broker directly. Check the following solutions to common problems.
- Login issues - Verify your login info is correct.
- The account was unlinked - Relink the account.
- The account doesn't load - Refresh the app or website.
- Error placing orders - Verify you have funds in the linked account.
- Can't buy or sell stocks - You may not be signed in to a Yahoo Account or haven't linked a broker account.