Create and customize a Private League
Gather up your friends, family, or co-workers and take the helm of a Private League. Compete against people you know to see who can build and manage the best Fantasy team!
Create your Private League
- From Yahoo Fantasy, hover over Fantasy Home | click See all Fantasy games.
- Select a Fantasy game.
- Click Create a league.
- Enter a name for your league.
- Select Start from scratch to customize your league settings or select Copy existing settings to import settings from an existing league | click Next.
- Select a Scoring Type | click Next.
- Select a Draft Type and time (if applicable) | click Next.
- Optionally, click Customize if you want to edit your league's Rules, Roster or Scoring settings
- Click Create League.
Customize your Private League
Once your league's created, you can customize it to fit your needs.