About Keeper leagues
In Keeper leagues, one or more players are kept on a fantasy roster from season to season. This is different from a standard fantasy league, where all managers start with a blank slate and draft a completely new team each year.
Keeper league basics
Leagues and commissioners both have several options for formatting a Keeper league.
Your league can determine:
- How many players each team can keep
- The deadline for declaring keepers
Our Keeper management tools allow Commissioners to:
- Import rosters from last season
- Set deadlines for keeper selections
- Provide teams with detailed instructions about making keeper selections
- Confirm and/or edit teams' keeper picks after the deadline
- Place keepers into certain rounds of their draft order
Learn more about Keepers
Thank you! Your feedback has successfully been submitted.
Please tell us why you didn't find this helpful.