Transaction and lineup deadlines in Yahoo Fantasy
There are certain times you might not be able to make changes to your players. Fantasy Baseball, Basketball, and Hockey have different roster and lineup deadlines depending on your league's settings. Only Commissioners in Private Leagues can edit this setting.
- Public, Pro, and Private Leagues using default settings - The start of the player's real-life game.
- Private leagues using weekly roster settings - The start of the first game on the designated day of the week. If there's no game then 11:59PM PT is the deadline.
Add, drop, or trade players by:
- Weekly roster changes - 11:59PM PT the night before the selected "Weekly Roster" day.
- Daily - Today roster changes - No deadline; rosters update immediately after a transaction.
- Daily - Tomorrow roster changes - 11:59 PM PT the night before; rosters are updated the following day.
Any changes made to a weekly setting will go into effect starting the following Monday. Changes made to a daily setting will go into effect the following day. This feature is not available on the Yahoo Fantasy app.
- From Yahoo Fantasy, mouse over Fantasy | select a sport.
- Click the league you'd like to edit.
- Click the Commissioner tab.
- Click the League Settings tab.
- Go to the middle of the page and click Roster Transaction Deadline.
- Select when you want the roster changes effective.
- Click Submit.