Edit season schedules in Head-to-Head leagues
In Yahoo Fantasy Head-to-Head leagues, the schedule for each team to compete against each other is set automatically. As commissioner, you're able to adjust the schedule to suit your league's needs.
- From Yahoo Fantasy, mouse over Fantasy | select a sport.
- Click your league name.
- Click the Commissioner tab.
- Click the Schedules & Playoffs tab.
- Click Edit Schedules.
- From this page:
- Manually edit schedules – Drag each team to the desired spot in the schedule.
- Make any week a Rivalry week – No bonus points are awarded, just bragging rights.
- Shuffle the entire schedule – Randomly shuffle all teams. Be aware this can't be undone.
- Click Save.
- Make sure you finalize your team list before changing the schedule.
- The scheduled must be edited before 11:59PM PST the day before the first game of the week.
- Wait until all managers have joined the league before customizing. The league schedule will reset each time a manager joins or leaves the league.