View or disable the Can't Cut List in Yahoo Fantasy
Yahoo Fantasy Sports tries to keep the competition balanced and fair by maintaining a "Can't Cut List" of players that can't be dropped under any circumstances. The purpose of this list is to keep managers from dumping their highest performing players. Our experts maintain the list daily and update based on real-life player performance, injuries, and your feedback.
Commissioners in Private Leagues can disable the Can't Cut List feature.
- From Yahoo Fantasy, mouse over Fantasy | select a sport.
- Select a league.
- Click the Commissioner tab.
- Click the League Settings tab.
- Click Edit League Settings.
- Select None from the "Can't Cut List" provider drop-down menu.
- Click Submit.