Enable a 2 week championship matchup
Commissioners: make your league's champion really earn their title by extending out the championship matchup week to 2 weeks.
Enable 2 week championship
Important - The option for commissioners to enable a 2 week championship is only available in Head-to-Head leagues.
From your league's homepage:
- Click Commissioner.
- Click Edit League Settings.
- Scroll to "Only apply in Head-to-Head leagues."
- Next to "Playoff Weeks," select an option that has "2 week championship" listed in parentheses.
- Click Submit.
Impacts to your league
Enabling 2 week championship impacts the following:
- Lineup Changes - If your league allows weekly lineup changes, managers will be allowed to change lineups after 1 week of the series on the customary day.
- Transaction Limits - There is no "reset" of your weekly transaction limit during the extended series. If your league calls for a 4 transaction limit per week, managers will only be able to make 4 player adds/drops during the entire matchup.
- Scoring - Stats are cumulative for the 2 weeks of the matchup - scores aren't reset after week 1 of the matchup.
Thank you! Your feedback has successfully been submitted.
Please tell us why you didn't find this helpful.