Understand your league's position and scoring settings
Trying to find your league's position and scoring settings? We'll show you how and explain them below.
Navigating to your league's position and scoring settings
- Within your league, select the League tab.
- Select Scoring & Settings.
Good to know: All public leagues (including Pro Leagues) use the same default scoring and roster configurations.
Mastering scoring terminology
- Learn about "head-to-head" and "points only" scoring systems.
Understanding the scoring system
- Point scoring for Hockey, Basketball, and Baseball is for "head-to-head - points" or "points only" leagues and not for "head-to-head" or "head-to-head - one win" leagues.
- "Head-to-head" leagues will not to see points settings. They will only see stat categories.
- In "head-to-head" leagues, you get a single win for things like most goals, assists, power plays, etc.
- The "Roster Positions" section displays the starting roster configuration, as well as any bench or Disabled List (DL) or Injured Reserve (IR) positions, selected by the commissioner
- Bench "BN" positions do not count in fantasy scoring, and may be occupied by players from any position.
Playing in a rotisserie Fantasy Hockey, Fantasy Baseball or Fantasy Basketball league? If you're paying in a roto league, and have questions about how scoring is calculated, find out more about scoring in our roto scoring overview article.
Thank you! Your feedback has successfully been submitted.
Please tell us why you didn't find this helpful.