Understand your league's position and scoring settings
Trying to find your league's position and scoring settings? We'll show you how and explain them below.
Access your league's scoring and settings
- From your league's homepage, click League.
- Select Scoring & Settings.
Good to know: All public leagues (including Pro Leagues) use the same default scoring and roster configurations.
Master the scoring terminology
- Learn about "head-to-head" and "points only" scoring systems.
Understand the scoring systems
- Point scoring for Hockey, Basketball, and Baseball is for "head-to-head - points" or "points only" leagues and not for "head-to-head" or "head-to-head - one win" leagues.
- "Head-to-head" leagues won't see points settings. They will only see stat categories.
- In "head-to-head" leagues, you get a single win for things like most goals, assists, power plays, etc.
- The "Roster Positions" section displays the starting roster configuration, as well as any bench or Disabled List (DL) or Injured Reserve (IR) positions, selected by the commissioner
- Bench "BN" positions do not count in fantasy scoring, and may be occupied by players from any position.
Have questions about scoring in a rotisserie Fantasy Hockey, Fantasy Baseball or Fantasy Basketball league? Learn how roto league scoring works.
Thank you! Your feedback has successfully been submitted.
Please tell us why you didn't find this helpful.