Remove a browser extension
While browser extensions offer a lot of great features, we understand they're not for everyone. If you want to remove one, just follow the steps for your browser.
Steps for Yahoo Supported browsers
Note - If your browser isn't listed below, refer to your browser's support website for info on how to remove extensions.
- Click Tools | select Add-ons.
- Click Remove, next to the extension you'd like to remove.
- Restart Firefox.
- Click the Chrome menu icon | select Settings.
- Click Extensions.
- Click the Remove icon , next to the extension you'd like to remove.
- The confirm removal window appears.
- Click Remove.
- Restart Chrome.
Disable an extension instead of removing it - If you want to disable but not uninstall an extension, check our help article on how to disable browser extensions.