Create photo albums
Want to share a bunch of photos with the rest of your group? You can create a new photo album on your group's "Photos" page to give everyone a look.
Creating an album from the Web
- On your group's main page, click Photos.
- Click New Album.
- Enter your new album's attributes:
- Album Name
- Privilege (Group or Personal)
- Click Add Photos.
- Select the photos from your computer you'd like to add to the album, then click Open.
- Click Post Photos.
Tip: Each group can store up to 100GB of total photos. For more info, be sure to review our photo requirements and upload limits.
Creating an album via email
It's fast. Email photos to your group's alias and a photomatic album is automatically created.
- Sign in to an email address associated with your group-member account.
- Compose a new email.
- In the subject line, enter what you want the title of your new photo album to be.
- Attach the photos you want to upload.
- Send the email to [yourgroupname]@yahoogroups.com (where [yourgroupname] is the name of your group).
Success! A new photomatic album in your group--with your photos--will be created in a matter of seconds. Learn how to view recently added photos.