Overview of College Football Pick'em
Ready to play some college ball? Yahoo Sports College Football Pick'em, a weekly game, lets you show your skill and smarts by picking the winner of this year's regular season games.
All you have to do is enter your selections each week. You'll get points for every correct pick you make while we do all the hard work of gathering the results and computing the point totals and standings.
You have your choice of joining or creating a group.
If you create a group your options are:
- Use Confidence Points
- Use Point Spread
- Use Our Tiebreak System
- Start updating group in: Start your group from week 1 - week 14
- Drop each team's lowest scoring week? No dropped weeks - dropping up to 12 weeks for lowest scores
- Select Deadline:
- 3:00 pm PT before each week's first game
- Five minutes before the first game of each week
- Five minutes before each game
Games To Include
- Yahoo default games: The most interesting games of the week, selected by Yahoo editors. The number of games varies each week.
- AP Top 25 games: Any games involving teams ranked in the Top 25 of the weekly AP Poll. The number of games varies weekly.
- Conference games: Any games involving teams from your selected conference. Given the low number of conference games in some weeks, you may want to pair this option with another set of games from above.
- Atlantic Coast
- Big 12
- Big East
- Big Ten
- Conference USA
- Independents (FBS)
- American West
- Sun Belt
- Western Athletic
Note: All potential games must be played on a Friday, Saturday, Sunday, or Monday of a given week.