Block email messages from a domain with Yahoo Mail Plus
Make sure you're only getting emails from the sources you want. Yahoo Mail Plus lets you block up to 500 domains while your subscription is active. Block domains by using the Settings view in Yahoo Mail. Once you block a domain you will also be unsubscribed from the brand.
Block domains in Yahoo Mail for desktop
- Click the Settings icon | click More Settings .
- Click Security and Privacy.
- Under "Blocked domains," click the Add.
- Type in the domain you want blocked.
- Click Save.
Block domains in iOS and Android Yahoo Mail app
- Tap the Profile icon.
- Tap Settings .
- Tap Manage blocked domains.
- Enter the domain you want blocked in the field.
- Tap Save.
Not available in all locales - If the option isn't listed in your account, it's not available at this time.