Paid Fantasy Responsible Gaming Policy
Limit the amount of money you spend on Paid Fantasy contests by setting a deposit limit
Easily access your history of deposits and withdrawals using the steps in our View your transaction history help article.
We offer self-exclusion options to help Paid Fantasy users if they feel they need to take a break from playing Paid Fantasy in order to regulate the amount of time or money they spend in it. Once you've submitted your self-exclusion request, you won't be able to cancel it. Self-exclusion deactivates your access to Paid Fantasy for a specific period (1-month minimum) and Yahoo will take reasonable steps to prevent your access to Yahoo Sports Daily Fantasy using a new or different Yahoo ID.
- During the period of your self-exclusion, you must not attempt to access Paid fantasy games or create a new Yahoo ID for the purpose of playing paid contests.
- Any unsettled contests that were joined before self-exclusion will be settled. Contact our Customer Support team to arrange for the payment of your winnings to be made.
- If you wish to close your Yahoo account permanently, follow the steps outlined in our help article.
Important: This account closure will also deactivate your Yahoo account on any other Yahoo properties including, but not limited to, Yahoo Mail and Yahoo Finance.
We take our responsibility to prevent access by underage users very seriously. We, or third parties acting on our behalf, may carry out appropriate checks to verify your age. If you suspect that someone underage is playing Paid Fantasy, please contact us immediately.
While we do carry out age verification checks, if you're a parent or guardian and use a computer that's shared with a minor, we advise that you install software to appropriately restrict the access of children/minors to age-inappropriate internet content.
Some examples of internet filtering software that you might find useful:
- Netnanny - software that protects children from inappropriate content
- Cybersitter - software that allows parents to select websites to block
Get additional information on Parental Controls by calling 800-250-1701.
If you are located in Arizona, users can contact an Arizona specific hotline for Problem Gambling help. Call 1-800-NEXT-STEP, Text NEXTSTEP for 53342, or visit Arizona Department of Gaming for assistance.
If you are located in Maryland, users can visit mdgamblinghelp.org or call 1-800-GAMBLER for help.
If you are located in New York, please play responsibly. For help call the 24/7 HOPEline at 1-877-HOPENY or text HOPENY (467369). You may also visit https://oasas.ny.gov/hopeline.
If you are located in Pennsylvania, visit the Pennsylvania Gaming Control Board's website to request self-exclusion or please see responsible gaming resources below:
- GAM-ANON of Pennsylvania
- Fantasy Self-Exclusion Brochure
- National Suicide Prevention Hotline
- Gambler's Anonymous of Pennsylvania
- Council on Compulsive Gambling of Pennsylvania
- Problem Gambling (PG) / Responsible Gaming (RG) Brochure
- Pennsylvania Gaming Control Board's Office of Compulsive and Problem Gambling
- Pennsylvania Department of Drug and Alcohol Programs' gambling disorder treatment provider list
If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, help is available. Call 1-800-GAMBLER
If you have additional concerns about managing your play on Paid Fantasy, the National Council on Problem Gambling (NCPG) offers support and counseling services.
Contact the NCPG via their 24-hour confidential toll-free helpline number: 1-800-GAMBLER for additional assistance and support provided by the NCPG.