Add attachments or stationery in the Yahoo Mail app
Add context and color to your emails for a more professional, impactful, or fun presentation whether you're sending a fun pick-me-up message or a professional resume, attachments and GIFs allow you to add what you need for your email messages to be unique. Find out how to add attachments or insert GIFs in Yahoo Mail.Use the Attachment Picker to add images and files or include stationery on your background.
- Tap the Compose icon .
- Tap the Attachment Picker icon on the bottom of your screen.
- Attachment Picker Icons from left to right:
- Photos and videos - Items from your camera roll.
- Files on your device - PDFs, DOCs, TXTs, and other files (Android only).
- Recent attachments - Attachments from emails you've sent or received.
Cloud storage - Link files from cloud storage services you've connected.
- GIF - Browse popular online GIFs or search for something specific.
Stationery - Add a background image or theme to your email.
- Tap one or more attachments or tap a stationery.
- Tap Done (iOS) or Attach (Android) to include it in your email.