Cancel Ad Free Mail
If you want to cancel your Ad Free Mail subscription, here's how to do it and how it will affect your Yahoo Mail.
Before you cancel
If you decide to cancel your Ad Free Mail subscription, consider the following:
- The Ad Free service will be terminated immediately upon cancellation.
- Depending on the Terms of Service you agreed to when signing up for Yahoo Mail, a prorated refund for the unused portion of the service may be issued upon cancellation.
- Your Yahoo Mail account will revert to the free version, with text and graphical ads.
- Your Yahoo Mail could become inactive if it falls under the criteria for an account to become inactive.
Cancel Yahoo Ad Free Mail
In Yahoo Mail:
- Sign in to Yahoo Mail Payments.
- Click Products & Services.
- Click Ad Free Mail.
- You may be prompted to sign in again for extra security.
- Click Cancel Service.
- Follow the remaining instructions to finish canceling your service.