Add attachments or stationery in the Yahoo Mail app
Add context and color to your emails for a more professional, impactful, or fun presentation. Use the Attachment Picker to add images and files or include stationery on your background.
Linking Google Drive files - Permissions automatically change to "Anyone with the link can view."
- Tap the Compose icon .
- Tap the Attachment Picker icon (Android).
- Tap on an option (from left to right):
- Photos and videos - Items from your camera roll.
- Files on your device - PDFs, DOCs, TXTs, and other files (Android only).
- Recent attachments - Attachments from emails you've sent or received.
- Cloud storage - Link files from cloud storage services you've connected.
- Animated GIF - Browse popular online GIFs or search for something specific.
- Stationery - Add a background image or theme to your email.
- Tap one or more attachments (or tap a stationery).
- Tap Done (iOS) or Attach (Android) to include it in your email.