Fix mobile sign-in problems
Most mobile sign-in problems are caused by device or password issues. Get back into your Yahoo account by determining what's wrong and how to fix it.
- Capitalizing - Your device might auto capitalize the first letter of your password.
- Incorrect password - Make sure that you're signing in with the correct password. If you're not sure it's correct, tap I can't access my account.
- Special characters - Some devices have troubles with special characters. Sign in on a desktop computer and change your password.
- Two-step verification - If you've enabled two-step verification, you'll need to use an app password to access Yahoo Mail on your device.
Device related problems
- App issues - Learn more with our Android and iOS app help articles.
- Device-specific instructions - Check your phone's help docs for instructions on the built-in app.
- Cache and cookies - If you've recently cleared the cache and cookies, your phone won't remember your login info. You'll need to sign in again.
Thank you! Your feedback has successfully been submitted.
Please tell us why you didn't find this helpful.