Problems viewing or passing CAPTCHA verification
Yahoo uses CAPTCHACompletely Automated Public Turing test to tell Computers and Humans Apart word verification to protect against spam or other unauthorized account access. By entering the code, you verify you’re human and not a spam-sending computer.
- Sending an email containing HTML, links, embedded graphics, attachments
- Forwarding messages (chain letters, jokes, etc.)
- Performing too many failed sign in attempts
- Accessing your account from a new browser, computer, or location
- Creating a new Yahoo account
- Hear it - Click Need audio assistance? above the CAPTCHA to hear the code read aloud.
- Try a different code - Click Can't read this code? below the CAPTCHA to see a different code.
Thank you! Your feedback has successfully been submitted.
Please tell us why you didn't find this helpful.