Sign in to Flickr or Fantasy Sports using a Facebook or Google ID
If you don't use Flickr or Fantasy Sports, but still have questions about how to access your account, check out our help article and follow the steps to access your account.
Steps to recover access to your Google or Facebook account
- Go to the Sign-in Helper.
- Enter your Google or Facebook ID in the Yahoo ID field, then click Submit.
- If prompted, enter the CAPTCHA code.
- You'll receive a password reset email at the ID you entered.
- Follow the link in the password reset email to create a new password.
- To sign in to your account, enter the non-Yahoo email address in the Yahoo ID field when logging in with the newly created password.
- Upgrade your login ID to a Yahoo Account by signing in to Yahoo Mail using your Facebook or Google ID.
Certain products will now allow you to create a new Yahoo account with an existing non-Yahoo email address. You'll still need to provide a password, your date of birth, and agree to the Terms.
Thank you! Your feedback has successfully been submitted.
Please tell us why you didn't find this helpful.