Sign up for a Yahoo account
You're just a few easy steps away from having a new Yahoo account! You'll be able to use many great Yahoo services, like Mail and Messenger. See our step-by-step registration instructions below.
Important: Your registration will not process without a valid mobile number.
- Go to the Yahoo Registration page.
- Enter your info in the required fields.
Tip: Be sure to create a secure, strong password.
- Click Create account.
- To verify your mobile number, click Send SMS (or Call you).
- You'll receive a verification code to your mobile device.
- Enter the code and click Submit code.
Success! You're now registered for a new Yahoo account. You can now use your Yahoo ID and password for all Yahoo services.
Certain apps will allow you to create a new Yahoo account with an existing non-Yahoo email address. You'll still need to provide a password, your date of birth, and agree to the Terms.
Signing in to your new account
- From the Yahoo Sign in page, enter your new Yahoo ID (everything before the "@" symbol) and password.
- Click Sign In.
Thank you! Your feedback has successfully been submitted.
Please tell us why you didn't find this helpful.