"NA" status in Yahoo Fantasy Baseball
If you see "NA" under the injury notes it means the player is "Not Active." There are several reasons players could have this designation and it can affect your team in different ways.
Designation updates - Updates happen each evening and will be reflected the next day.
Reasons a player will have "NA" status
- They're on the MLB Bereavement List.
- They're on the MLB Paternity Leave List.
- They're holding out to renegotiate their contract.
- They've been sent to the minors or aren't on an official 40-man roster.
- They're injured for an indefinite amount, but haven't been placed on the official MLB Disabled List.
How "NA" status can affect your Fantasy team
- Players with NA designation aren't eligible for the DL roster spot.
- Teams can still add NA players through waivers or free agency, or place them in active roster positions.
- NA players may not be available in a league using the setting "Wait until called up to Majors" for new players.
- If a player is in an active roster position the day they play, stats accumulated will count toward the team totals, regardless of their designation.