Safeguarding your child on Yahoo Mobile services
Yahoo is committed to providing a safe mobile Web experience for all users and, accordingly, complies with the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA).
Help safeguard your child
- Talk with them about safeguarding their identity and location.
- Teach them about being cautious about contact with strangers.
- Educate them about telling a trusted adult about cyber bullying.
- Ask about creating a pledge for online safety.
- Let them know about keeping passwords secret.
Communicating openly and frequently with your child is the best way to ensure his or her safety on the Internet.
You can also monitor your child’s cell phone bill, which should list all calls made and received, as well as how much time your child uses the Internet on the mobile device.