About position eligibility in Fantasy Basketball
Position eligibility is determined by a combination of box score data, past performance, outside websites that track positional data, and a few of our trusted reporters. Adding or changing position eligibility is rare, however certain trends may result in updating a player's eligibility.
Custom Position Eligibility
Commissioners can use this tool to award players position eligibility that they haven't earned by Yahoo Fantasy's standards yet. Keep in mind, this tool will only allow commissioners to add positions to a player's eligibility, not remove or edit them.
- From Yahoo Fantasy, hover over Fantasy Home | click See all Fantasy games.
- Select Fantasy Basketball.
- Select your league.
- Click the Commissioner tab.
- Click the Rosters & Scoring tab.
- Click Custom Position Eligibility