Remove a team from your Private League
If a team manager decides they don't want to participate in the league this year, as commissioner you'll be able to remove them to let someone else take their place.
Be aware of draft deadlines - Leagues can't be redrafted after the deadline expires.
- From Yahoo Fantasy, mouse over Fantasy | select a sport.
- Click the Commissioner tab.
- Click the Manage Other Teams tab.
- Click Remove Teams.
- Click Remove next to the team you want deleted.
- You may need to unlock the team list to remove the team.
- If you select Remove and Ban, the manager won't be able to rejoin the league. This can't be undone!
- Click Delete Team.
After the league drafts, you won't be able to add or remove teams without resetting the league draft. If necessary, you can transfer ownership of the team to a new owner.
If you absolutely must delete a team post draft, you'll need to reset the draft, unlock the team list, and manually re-enter all info through an offline draft.