Can't see browser buttons, menus, or toolbars
Let's help you find your missing browser buttons, menus, or toolbars!
Caution: Browser buttons, menus, and toolbars like the "Back" or "Print" buttons, the "File" pull-down list, and the "Address" bar are components of your browser and are not part of Yahoo or the Yahoo Toolbar.
-- Your Yahoo Toolbar is hidden.
- Click View | Toolbars.
- Select the checkbox for Yahoo Toolbar.
Don't see Yahoo Toolbar in the menu? You need to re-install Toolbar.
-- Your Yahoo Toolbar has moved over the buttons.
- Left click and hold on the thin vertical bar located directly to the left of "Yahoo."
- Move the Yahoo Toolbar to your desired location, then release the left mouse button.
Firefox and Internet Explorer
-- If you still don't see certain browser buttons:
- Toggle "Full Screen" on/off, press F11.
- Show/hide your toolbar, menu bar, and command bar:
- Press and hold Alt + V to open your browser's view menu.
- Navigate to View | Toolbars to display the available toolbars for your browser.
- Check or uncheck each item to enable or disable it.
Still unable to see your browser buttons? Check your browsers help section for further assistance: