Add RSS content to My Yahoo
Some websites provide an RSS Rich Site Summaryfeed of their content to users. In a few clicks, you can add an RSS feed to your main My Yahoo tab.
Important: You'll need to use a desktop or laptop to complete these steps.
Adding an RSS feed from a Web site
- Go to the Web site that has the RSS feed you'd like to add.
- Click either the RSS acronym or the RSS icon .
- If available, subscribe to the RSS feed using the My Yahoo option. This may appear as a button labeled "+ My Yahoo".
- You'll be prompted to add the RSS feed to your My Yahoo page.
- Click Add to My.
- The RSS feed is added to the leftmost tab on your My Yahoo page.
Adding an RSS feed by URL
- First, you'll need to have the RSS feed URL available (like http://rss.news.yahoo.com/rss/entertainment)
- Sign in to My Yahoo.
- At the top of the page, click the tab you'd like to modify.
- Click Add Content.
- Enter the RSS feed URL in the field labeled "Enter URL, title or topic."
- Press Enter, or click the Search icon .
- A summary of the RSS feed appears.
- Click the summary to select it.
- Click Done.
- The RSS content is added as a module to your selected tab.
Thank you! Your feedback has successfully been submitted.
Please tell us why you didn't find this helpful.