Sync Yahoo Contacts with Mac Address Book
Keep track of your Yahoo Contacts on your Mac. It's easy to set up your Mac Address Book to sync with your Yahoo Contacts.
Sync your contacts
- Open the Mac OS Address Book app.
- Click Address Book | select Preferences.
- Click Accounts | select On My Mac.
- Select Synchronize with Yahoo.
- Click Agree for the Terms of Service.
- Enter your Yahoo ID in the Yahoo ID box.
- Enter your password in the Password box.
- Click OK.
Note: Yahoo supports the latest version of Mac OS. For more information, or steps for older versions of Mac OS, visit Apple Support.
Thank you! Your feedback has successfully been submitted.
Please tell us why you didn't find this helpful.