Temporary Error 19 & Error 999
Sometimes, issues in Yahoo Mail can cause a temporary error. "Temporary error 19" or "Temporary error 999", will usually correct itself within a few minutes to a few hours. In the meantime, here are potential causes and our suggestions to fix the problem.
- Using a Web browser that's not supported by Yahoo Mail
- Accessing your Yahoo Mail account simultaneously from 2 different browsers.
- Accessing your Yahoo Mail on multiple devices simultaneously from more than one place.
- Restart your Web browser.
- Clear your Web browser's cache.
- Make sure you’re using a supported Web browser and operating system (OS).
- Sign out of all devices and sign back in to Yahoo Mail to see if the error is gone.
- If the problem persists we recommend using an email app like the Yahoo Mail mail app for iOS and Android or the native mail app on your smartphone or tablet device.