Add an alternate email address or mobile number
It shouldn't be a hassle to sign in to your account if you ever forget your sign-in info. Having an alternate email address or mobile number helps us quickly confirm your identity using a verification email or SMS message so you can get back into your account.
Add an alternate email address
- Sign in to your Account Info page.
- Click Security.
- If you're adding your first alternate email, click Add alternate email.
- If you already have an alternate email address and this is your second email, click your listed email.
- In the pop-up window, enter the email address you would like to assign in the field provided.
- If you're adding a second alternate email address, click Add alternate email.
- Click Send verification email.
- Check your alternate email inbox for an email with the subject 'Please verify your alternate email address'.
- Click the verification link in the email sent to your alternate email address.
- Click Verify.
Success! Until you click the verification link emailed to your alternate email address, we can't use it to confirm your identity if you run into trouble.
Add a mobile number
- Sign in to your account Info page.
- Click Security
- Click Add phone number.
- If you already have a phone number set for your account, click the existing phone number.
- In pop-up window, enter the mobile number you'd like to use in the field provided,
- If you're adding a second mobile number, click Add phone number.
- Click Send SMS or Call me.
- Enter the SMS verification code you were sent.
- Click Verify.
All set! Until you enter your SMS verification code, we can't use it to confirm your identity if you run into trouble.
If you don't receive your message within 24 hours, it's ok - you don't need to request a new one, but you may need to perform some extra steps.
Thank you! Your feedback has successfully been submitted.
Please tell us why you didn't find this helpful.